Thursday, February 2, 2012

Storyboard and Animatic:

So that I can get an idea of the final product I have drawn screen grabs of the shots that I would like to include in my music video. Rather than listing them shot 1, 2, 3 etc... and drawing them in order repeatedly. I have made an Animatic using them. This will mean that shots can be reused easily if they are to be reused in the final video and means that I can add some kind of animation to each of them using a video version.

Here are the screen grabs that I have drawn to represent the different shots that will be included in my music video:











Here is the Animatic, it is not supposed to be a perfect 'still' construction of my video, but is supposed to give me a good idea of the final outcome, and perhaps give me some more ideas of fill shots or extra shots when constructing the final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment