Monday, January 30, 2012

Costumes

In order to know what type of clothing, or genre of clothing if you will, that I will need my actor to have, I am going to take screen shots of various artists as they appear in their music videos and talk about how appropriate each style/genre is.


Here are eight images of artists who are similar to Ellie Goulding (pictured one from the left on top level). These artists include KT Tunstall, Florence + The Machine, Marina and The Diamonds, and a few more. These artists I found by typing 'artists like ellie goulding' into google and finding a list of artists that somebody had made. I then searched these artists in google images to find the above pictures.
As we can see for the most part it is fairly casual clothing, things you wouldn't be surprised to see being worn on the high street.
This shows me that jeans are an acceptable way to go, as well as a loose-fitting top, or a tighter top with a summer jacket over the top. I will do what I can to get the clothing right for my own video, so that it doesn't stand out from the video, and looks natural given the locations being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment